Licensed loss adjuster carrying out loss adjusting and risk assessment assignments for claims in Kuwait and Iraq with a concentration in Energy, Oil and Gas, Power Plants, and Construction claims.
- Claim adjusting for GE turbine damage to Kuwait’s backup power plant in Doha
- Appointed to assist in the adjustment of fire to GE turbine damage and building in Subbiya Power Station in Northern Kuwait
- Carrying out pre-risk surveys for Zain Telecom Iraq with sum insured of $3 Billion for property damage and business interruption
- Claim for subsidence of head office of major construction company in Kuwait
- Appointed to adjust damages to Kuwait Oil Company excavation project for waste water treatment in Mina Ahmadi Refinery
- Carrying out pre-risk survey for Kuwait Flour Mills Company, with total sum insured above $1 Billion
- Dealing with local and international insurance companies and setting the strategy for growth and adding new lines of business