Adrian Wong graduated from Tunku Abdul Rahman University College with a degree in Public Relation and has attained his Basic Certificate Course in Insurance Loss Adjusting (BCILA) as required by the regulatory body. He commenced his career in loss adjusting in 2020 with an international loss adjusting firm. Subsequently, he joined McLarens in May 2023.
Throughout his years in this industry, he has vast experience and exposures in handling various types of claims in non-motor/general claims which encompass property, financial, public liability, plant and machinery as well as other miscellaneous classes of insurance for both personal line, commercial line.
He was also involved in major catastrophe flood claims within Malaysia back in 2021.
- Fire damage to building, machineries and stocks (RM3,700,000.00)
- Fire damage to stocks (RM750,000.00)
- Flood damage to building, M&E installations (RM438,000.00)
- Fire damage to building (RM400,000.00)
- Fire damage to building (RM370,000.00)
- Flood damage to stocks (RM350,000.00)