Alan started working in damage restoration in 2001 having previously been employed within agriculture & construction related industries.
Obtaining a wide range of skills and experience on both domestic and commercial losses both in the UK and abroad Alan has demonstrated his ability to project manage large commercial losses including multi-national specialist teams.
Alan has extensive mechanical and electronics experience and a good understanding of production processes. He has developed a very collaborative approach focussing on the delivery of practical cost-effective restoration solutions.
- Thailand Wide Area Flood – Pharmaceutical & Electronics Manufacturers – Decontamination of structure and electromechanical restoration
- Morocco, Africa Fire – Power Station – Decontamination of electronics
- Lincolnshire, UK Wide Area Flood – Global Cement Manufacturer – Structural decontamination, electromechanical decontamination and drying
- Barnsley, UK Fire – Online Retailer / distribution centre – Structural decontamination
- Sheffield, UK Fire – Supermarket – De merchandising and decontamination of structure
- Leeds, UK Wide Are Flood – Automotive Manufacturer – Decontamination of machinery, electronics drying and structure
- Dover, UK Virus Outbreak – Cruise Ship – Deep cleaning and sanitisation
- Shrewsbury, UK Fire – Materials Testing & Research – Structural decontamination, electronics, documents, drying, contamination profiling, asbestos sampling, reinstatement, demolition
- Rugeley, UK Fire – Online Retailer Logistics Warehouse / Fulfilment Centre – Contamination profiling and structural decontamination
- Heysham, UK Fire – Wind Farm New Build Sub Station – Electronics decontamination and contamination profiling
- Jabil, Puerto Rico Hurricane – Plastics Manufacturer / Medical – Decontamination / Recovery of Machinery