Amar Nath joined the Indian Navy as a First Grade Artificer in 1985. During this time, he gained experience in maintenance of Hull & Machinery of vessels/ships. After leaving the navy, he joined a local adjusting firm where he was a senior adjuster for five years. He then joined an international adjusting firm as a Branch Manager, carrying out various loss assessments in fire, marine, engineering, and miscellaneous departments for another five years. He eventually joined another loss adjusting firm as a Director for over six years.
Amar Nath is currently a Director with McLarens India. He has 21 years of experience in loss assessment/adjustments in property, construction & engineering and marine claims range from standard fire and allied perils losses to industries, warehouses, shops, and malls; construction losses under CAR & EAR policies and machinery breakdown losses under engineering policies. He also has vast experience in handling catastrophic losses. Amar Nath’s experience also include handling risk analysis for industries, marine cargo claims under export/import policies and inland transit policies for various commodities and machinery/equipment. His hull & machinery experience includes damage claims to ocean going vessels, tugs, barges, fishing boats, yacht crafts and port properties such as wharfs, cranes and handling equipment.
- Property damage claims by Fire over (USD 2.2 Million)
- Property damage claims by Floods (USD 2.0 Million)
- Project claim damage to roads by flood/storm (USD 3.0 Million)
- Project damage to Irrigation Tunnel (USD 1.5 Million)
- Project damage to Coal Power plant under Erection by Fire (USD 2.25 Million)
- Machinery Breakdown (USD 1.0 Million)
- CPM Equipment damaged during operation (USD 190 K)
- Damage to High Tension lines under Erection by Heavy Rains (USD 1.8 Million)
- Allision damage to Port Jetty and Cranes by Vessel (USD 2.0 Million)
- Marine Cargo damage claims (USD 1.5 Million)