Andrew commenced his loss adjusting career with GAB Robins in 2006 having first had widespread industry experience throughout a variety of personal insurance lines with roles including managing major loss litigated CTP clams on behalf of various Insurers and acting as the State Workers Compensation Manager for Shell Victoria. Andrew has been involved in a variety of property losses, many involving significant losses across a variety of business sectors. Andrew worked for GAB Robins as a Loss Adjuster from 2006 to 2012, as an External Commercial Loss Adjuster at Suncorp from 2012 to 2015 and as a Senior Loss Adjuster at ANA from 2015 till joining McLarens in January 2020.
- Motor Mechanical workshop – Fire (AUD 1.5 Million)
- Industrial Strata Complex – Storm (AUD 5 Million)
- Various – NZ Earthquakes (AUD 2 Million)
- Nightclub – Burst pipe (AUD 750 K)
- Major Hotel Chain – Storm (AUD 1.1 Million)
- Government Property – Bushfire (AUD 2.2 Million)