- Claim involving the theft of copper from 3 transformers in a remote area of Sumatra (USD 2.1 Million)
- 72-hour loss claim resulting from storm damage to housing stock belonging to a Social Housing provider in a remote chain of Scottish Islands (USD 1.2 Million)
- Environmental loss following the escape of slurry from a farm which inundated a leather tannery (USD 1 Million)
- Environmental loss following slurry escape from a farm to a natural watercourse and fishery (USD 350 K)
- Several significant Commercial Property and Household losses following Cumbria Floods (USD 2.5 Million)
- Lead GAB Robins response to the Cumbria & Yorkshire Floods 2009
- Oversaw the handling of claims for an Insurer as a result of Pan AM 103 terrorist bomb (Lockerbie Disaster).