Upon completed his tertiary education in Kuala Lumpur in 1998, Ang returned to Johor Bahru and joined a local adjusting company as a Trainee Loss Adjusters.
Ang had then joined several local and international adjusting firms that had given him the opportunity to expose to all classes of claims. Ang proficient in various types of insurance claims/losses, i.e. Fire, Burglary, Machinery Breakdown, Contractors-All-Risks, Good-in-Transit, Fidelity Guarantee, Jewelers Block, Marine Cargo and name a few that are valued from thousands to millions in Ringgit.
Ang has also headed the Johor Bahru branch of one of the international adjusting firms for about three years. He brings with him 24 years of experience in loss adjusting.
He has also involved in major catastrophe flood claims in Malaysia in 2010, 2014 and 2021.
Ang completed his Associateship of the Malaysian Insurance Institute (AMII) in year 2013.
- Marine Cargo Claim for Ecom ECOM Agroindustrial Ltd (USD 2.5 million)
- Fire loss involving a discotheque (USD 1.25 Million)
- Fire loss involving an island resort (USD 750K)
- Fire involving kiln (USD 250K)
- Burglary claim involving cash (USD 125K)