Annabel is a graduate of ESLSCA Paris with a specialisation in Corporate Finance She has completed her university studies with a postgraduate degree in Maritime Law at UBO Brest and a Master 2 with dual skills in Environmental Law and Remediation of Pollution at the University of RENNES 2.
She is certified FFSA and FUEDI as an expert in damage to goods and Business Interruption since 2002.
Annabel began her professional career as a special risk underwriter at UAP in 1989. In 1994, she created the Atlantex Expertise firm, as manager, and then worked in this firm as a Business Interruption expert from 1997, before joining the firms Texa in 2001, then Cunningham Lindsey in 2008.
Since 2013, Annabel has been developing the “Finance” division within the firm Cible-Experts, working in crisis management and post loss support, mainly fires, in the industrial field, for Business Interruption type contractual guarantees and in the context of liability files in amicable, judicial and arbitration matters for the immaterial sector in industrial, agri-food, port and energy fields.
- Machinery Breakdown on dredging vessel: (€ 3.5 Million)
- Machinery Breakdown – biomass cogeneration (€ 2.2 Million)
- Malformations on shrimp processing building (€ 2.1 Million)
- Fire – petrochemicals (€ 248 Million)
- Fire – agro-food industry egg product (€ 1.5 Million)
- Carpentry fire (€ 800 K)
- Bakery fire (€ 340 K)
- Natural disaster – Restaurant (850 l €)
- Tramway construction disruption (€ 18.5 Million)
- Collapse following tunnel drilling – trade (€ 290 K)
- International Arbitration – R & D Renewable Energy (€ 70 Million)
- Serial breaks in gas station pipelines (€ 3.5 Million)
- Serial tank failures (€ 1.8 Million)