Anson graduated from Guangdong University of Technology with a bachelors degree in road and bridge civil engineering. Immediately after graduation, Anson started his career in the loss adjusting industry. He has handled numerous engineering and property claims and has extensive experience in subways, highways, bridges and hydropower station losses.
Anson was the leader of a construction engineering team, specialising in the handling of construction related losses. Anson joined McLarens in 2013 as a Senior Loss Adjuster and South China Regional Assistant Manager in the construction & engineering department. In 2014, he was promoted to be Department Manager of the Non-Marine Team.
- Railway bridge collapse in Guancheng (Excess of RMB 1 Billion) (CAR)
- Bridge collapse in Huiguan (Excess of RMB 20 Million) (CAR)
- Snow storm in Yixin, Jiangsu (Excess of RMB 20 Million) (PAR)
- Damage to a highway caused by Typhoon Hagupit (Excess of RMB 10 Million) (PAR)
- Daguang Highway collapse (RMB 2 million adjusted to RMB 500 K)
- Damage to lifting appliance and pylons for Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge (RMB 42 million adjusted to RMB 24 Million) (CAR)
- Rainstorm damage to international Hydro-electric company (Adjusted loss USD 600 K)
- Flood damage to Shenzhen Metro Line 9 (RMB 3.1 Million adjusted to RMB 550 K)
- Subsidence at a toothpaste manufacturer (RMB 45 Million)
- Rainstorm damage to Daguang Highway (Excess of RMB 9 Million)
- Flood damage to Shenzhen Metro Foundation Pit (Excess of RMB 3 million adjusted to RMB 550 K)