After working hurricane catastrophe claims and then for a regional independent adjusting firm, Anthony joined McLarens in 2010 as a General Adjuster. Currently, Anthony is a Vice President, and Senior Executive General Adjuster focusing on Regional, National, and Global, property program accounts.
Anthony also oversees daily operations of the McLarens Miami Florida office. Under his leadership and regime, the McLarens Miami office has become a flagship office within the McLarens Organization.
He has a very successful track record and professional experience in the Insurance Industry with an emphasis in commercial property claims account management. He has experience handling and managing commercial property claim portfolios with Insured values in excess of 20 Billion.
Through the management of these programs on a daily basis he has extensive expertise in Business Interruption, Extra Expense losses, Hurricane Catastrophe Response, high-value Self-Insured Retentions, Complex Bordereaux’s, Third Party Administration.
While administering sophisticated commercial property accounts, Anthony enjoys developing successful working relationships with Domestic and International Underwriting teams, Insurance Brokerages, Risk Management Teams, and Assureds alike.
He is licensed and has capacity in 48 States. Corp INTL Magazine announced Anthony Allogia the “2019 Commercial Property Claims Service Provider of the year in Florida”.
- Senior Care: Water Damage (100+ Locations, USD 50 Million)
- Municipal: Storm Damage (300+ Locations, USD 50 Million)
- Office Tower: Storm Damage (USD 45 Million)
- Hospitality: Storm Damage (USD 28 Million)
- Senior Care: Storm Damage (USD 35 Million)
- Senior Care: Storm Damage (USD 22 Million)
- Senior Care: Storm Damage (USD 12 Million)
- Senior Care: Water Damage (74 + Locations, USD 20 Million)
- Hospital: Vandalism (USD 15 Million)
- Multifamily: Water Damage (USD 10 Million)
- Mine Collapse (USD 9.8 Million)
- Amusement Park: Fire Damage (USD 7 Million)
- Multifamily: Storm Damage (USD 5 Million)
- Multifamily: Water Damage (USD 4 Million)
- Senior Care: Water Damage (USD 4.5 Million)
- Senior Care: Water Damage (USD 3.8 Million)