After graduating in Construction Management in 2008, Anthony entered loss adjusting as a specialist building technician. Since 2010, he worked as a loss adjuster in London, primarily focusing on CAR/EAR and Construction Liability, as well as Construction Plant and Machinery.
Anthony has experience dealing with claims on a variety of construction projects, which includes civil engineering, commercial, residential, education, health, government and energy risks. He has dealt with sizable complex claims from the first instruction to the conclusion.
Anthony commenced working with McLarens in 2018 as a Regional Executive Adjuster, bringing his expertise in Construction & Engineering, adding to the existing presence throughout the region.
Since joining McLarens, Anthony has handled major construction losses, throughout South East Asia, on projects such as power station erection and oil refineries. He has also been involved in Industrial All Risks, Machinery Breakdown and Business Interruption claim’s concerning power generation and other major property losses.
- Fire to Flue Gas Desulphurisation Unit at Thermal Power Plant (Vietnam) – EAR (USD 25 Million)
- Escape of Cyclopentane and damage to works (Brunei) – EAR (USD 2.5 million)
- Escape of oil from fuel storage tank (Singapore) – IAR and Public Liability (USD 2 Million)
- Damage to Pile Foundations (Vietnam) – EAR (USD 2 Million)
- Escape of water in hospital (UK)– CAR & Contractors Liability (USD 5 Million)
- Fire at hotel (UK) – CAR & Existing Property (USD 2 Million)
- Water Damage to Paris hotel listed as “Monument Historique”– CAR and Existing Property (USD 1 Million)
- Collapse of Retaining Wall as part of new hotel/apartment complex (UK) – CAR (USD 450 K)
- Damage to tunnelling works (South America) – CAR (USD 400 K)
- Fire Damage to Mobile Crane (UK) – Plant & Machinery (USD 350 K)