Anthony Parker is a claims professional with over 20 years of industry experience. Anthony specializes in Inland Marine claims with a wide knowledge of the transportation and agriculture segments. Anthony began his insurance career handling both the property and injury side of personal auto claims. With Anthony’s drive and desire to learn he quickly rose to covering the country for a newly formed commercial auto carrier which allowed him to learn the inner workings of the supply chain and transportation industry. Anthony is also deeply involved in agriculture both as a farmer and representing famers as a sitting board member on the Soil and Water Conservation District of Willacy County, Texas.
Over his 20-year career Anthony has handled losses ranging from million-dollar agricultural equipment to prairie fires responsible for millions in damage and hundreds of acres being destroyed.
Anthony is Bilingual and is home based in Harlingen, TX with easy access to the Texas/Mexico border.
- Asphalt Paver – Collision (USD 400K)
- Trencher – Vandalism (USD 350K)
- Irrigation Pivot – Wind (USD 150K)
- Tiger Cat Feller Buncher – Fire (USD 350K)
- Vermeer Boring Rig – Fire (USD 250K)
- Tub Grinder – Fire (USD 375K)
- Intelli-flv Mixer – Collision (USD 150K)
- Pyradia Oven – Vandalism (USD 250K)
- Work Over Rig – Collision (USD 450K)
Large Comprehensive Losses
- New York Golf Course Cart Barn and contents – Fire (USD 500K)
- Kansas Prairie Oilfield 500 acres – Fire (USD 3 Million)
- Midland Oil Facility – Freeze (USD 2 Million)
- Multiple Pieces of Heavy Equipment – Hurricane Ida (USD 4 Million)
- Amarillo Wind Energy Site -Wind (USD 1 Million)