Jay has worked in the insurance industry since approximately 2007, including 12 years of progressively responsible experience as a multi-line P&C loss adjuster.
Jay’s experience includes the adjustment of complex property, course of construction and wrap-up liability claims for P3 projects, mines, pipelines, airports, manufacturing facilities and commercial real-estate. Additionally, he has extensive experience with heavy equipment, pollution liability and business interruption losses.
Jay has also been adjusting cyber extortion and privacy breach claims for the Canadian and London markets since 2015 and brings a wealth of knowledge with respect to incident management.
- Feed mill: Fire (CAD 18 Million)
- Hotel: Flood (CAD 3 Million)
- Retaining Wall: Structural Collapse (CAD 2 Million)
- Pipeline: Sabotage (CAD 2 Million)
- LIDAR & Survey Equipment: Theft/Conversion (CAD 2 Million)
- Mine Haul Truck: Fire (CAD 1.5 Million)
- Tunnel Boring Machine: Water Damage (CAD 750K)