Beau Wessel began his career in 2006 working as an underwriting specialist before moving onto a claims adjuster role in 2008. From there, Beau moved into various roles within the claims industry including a training specialist and claims supervisor. He carries with him a great deal of experience with investigations, negotiations and interpreting insurance policies and coverages, including personal, commercial, homeowners, farm and general liability.
As a State of Washington licensed Independent Adjuster, Beau is an active member of the Puget Sound Adjusters Association (PSAA) and The Claims Litigation and Management Alliance (CLM).
- Insurance Agency: Casualty/Personal Injury (USD 120 K)
- Homeowner’s Association: Casualty/Multiple Injuries (USD 500 K)
- Premises Liability (75K US), Casualty/Balcony Collapse
- Auto Liability: Casualty/Pre-Mature Birth (USD 150 K)
- Pet Liability: Casualty/Dog Bite (USD 90 K)
- Heavy Equipment Liability: Casualty/Personal Injury (USD 50 K)
- Restaurant Liability: Casualty/Oil Fire (USD 45 K)