Bibhu has experience in the field Loss Adjuster around 28 years. He has handled various claims across property, engineering & construction and Marine lines during his 28 years of experience as a Loss Adjuster.
He also has experience in handling CAT loss including flood claims in Odisha. He is involved in the Insurance Institute of India and the Insurance Surveyors and Loss Assessors associations.
- Loss to Road Project due to Flood cyclone KOMEN(CAR) USD 2.84 Million
- Loss to Project property due to Cyclone Fani (CAR) USD
- 1.36 Million
- Loss to Project Property due to Riot (IAR) USD 1.29 Million
- Loss to Intermediate Storage at Port (Marine) USD 8.13 Million
- Loss to Project area due to Cyclone USD 0.65Million
- Damage to 80 MVA Transformer (MBD) USD 1.55 Million