Brad is a national general adjuster, who started his career in insurance adjusting in 2008. Brad has been involved in handling commercial large losses since 2018, and has the expertise of handling complex property claims while providing outstanding customer service.
Previously, Brad spent many years in the residential construction industry, and also has residential construction management experience. Additionally, Brad worked for a national home builder as a site project manager, before moving on to become a property claims representative for a major carrier on their national catastrophe team.
Brad holds a bachelor’s degree in construction management from Illinois State University.
• Hospitality: Riots (USD $3.1M)
• Retail Property (Mall): Wind and Hail (USD $9.5M)
• Auto Dealership: Fire (USD $7.6M)
• Multiple Builders Risk: (Ranging USD$250K to $2M)
• Restaurant: Fire (USD $3.3M)
• Energy/Solar Facility: Wind/Water (USD $6.5M)