Brandon began his career in claims as a property loss consultant for an industry-leading firm based in Dallas, Texas. During this tenure, he honed expertise in fire and water damage remediation techniques, commercial roofing systems, building envelope issues, hazardous materials abatement protocols, and intricate cost evaluations—including numerous multi-million-dollar projects.
Since joining McLarens in early 2012, Brandon has been involved with countless complex claims, handling significant loss exposures to successful outcomes under a wide array of vertical markets. In migrating to a management role in recent years, he remains focused on delivering responsive and innovative loss adjusting services for specialized clients across the globe.
- Technology Manufacturing Facility: Hurricane Damage (USD 22 Million)
- Power Generation Plant: Mechanical Breakdown (USD 54 Million)
- Public School District: Tornado Damage (USD 15 Million)
- Themed/Specialty Restaurant: Flood Damage (USD 10 Million)
- Commercial (Class A) Real Estate: Wind/Hail Damage (USD 14 Million)
- Forging Manufacturer: Fire Damage (USD 7 Million)
- Energy/Gas Pipeline: Rupture/Explosion (USD 4 Million)
- Confectionery Production Facility: Escaped Liquids (USD 3 Million)
- Surface Mining Operation: Fire Damage (USD 2.5 Million)
- Missile Manufacturing Facility: Tornado Damage (USD 1.5 Million)