Brian joined McLarens in December 2008. He has over 31 years’ loss adjusting experience and is an Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII) and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (FCILA). Brian has amassed considerable experience in commercial property, including the church & charity sectors, along with a focus on construction and engineering losses. He is a Past President of the Insurance Institute of Northern Ireland (IINI).
- Fire damage loss in listed church, involving repairs and bespoke restoration (GBP 1.85 Million)
- Damage to an anaerobic digestion plant under an erection risks policy (GBP 1.25 Million)
- Fire in a hotel complex (GBP 1.0 Million)
- Escape of water loss in multi tenanted apartment complex (GBP 200 K)
- Fire damage loss in apartment complex during maintenance period extension (GBP 170 K)
- High Net Worth theft of paintings and jewellery (GBP 100 K)