Brian has been working in claims, specifically property related, since 2006. He began his career with Travelers Insurance and went on to be a local large loss adjuster. Brian then moved positions to become a Property Unit manager before working for Chubb in 2012. While being in a field position at Chubb, Brian handled high-end homeowners and commercial claims for approximately four years, before the company merged with ACE Insurance. After the merger, he spent almost two years working for the Chubb National Desk (Formerly ACE) where he supported the Marine division, Middle Market Property claims unit and assisted with handling claims for the Complex Loss Team.
- Multi-Unit Apartment Complex: Fire (USD 3.5 Million)
- Commercial Structure: Mudslide (USD 1.5 Million)
- Condominium Complex: Builders Risk (USD 1.5 Million)
- School District – Texas, Hail: Multiple Locations (USD 1.2 Million)
- Marina: Fire (USD 750 K)
- Operating Hotel: Water Damages (USD 500 K)