Carlos commenced his career in the Insurance Industry in 2002, working for a major Insurer in their Home / Complex Claims / Investigations Teams.
Carlos joined a National Adjusting company in 2011, also working with a niche Adjusting firm for 3 years, to 2019, gaining vast experience in domestic and commercial claims.
Since joining McLarens in July, 2019, Carlos has focused on commercial and industrial property, including SME, Strata and ISR claims. He has attended a number of disaster response locations, including storm and bushfire events.
- Commercial Factory Fire (AUD 8 Million) (Member of Team)
- Commercial Factory Fire (AUD 2.3 Million)
- Commercial Factory Fire (AUD 1.5 Million)
- Multi-Residential Unit/Strata: Storm (AUD 1.5 Million)
- Multi-Residential Unit/Strata: Fire (AUD 1.5 Million)