For almost 26 years Carlos has developed work experience based on the General Insurance industry. Carlos began his career as Head of Claims at Aetna Chile Seguros for seven years, subsequently with Crawford Chile as Manager of South Zone for 9 years, and then joined McLarens Chile as Property Manager in 2009. In 2018, he was promoted to Country Manager. His responsibilities include operational & technical areas, as well as administration & commercial management.
Throughout his career, Carlos has developed and exercised leadership and management skills with his work team, as well as situation analysis, decision making and effective negotiation skills.
In the various positions Carlos has filled, he has effectively worked towards the achievement goals and objectives established by the organisation, together with the teams he has led and managed.
- Telephone and Communications: Earthquake Damage & BI (USD 250 Million)
- Concessioned Highways: Earthquake Damage (USD 6 Million)
- Salmon Farming Industry: Damage by Volcanic Eruption (USD 12.8 Million)
- Mining Operations: Fire Equipment (USD 3 Million)
- Mining Operations: Heavy Equipment Collision (2.8 Million)
- Mining Operations: Heavy Equipment Fraud Detection (USD 1.25 Million)
- Landslide Equipment: Heavy Equipment Fraud Detection (USD 600 K)
- Rent Building: Flood Damage & BI (USD 4.5 Million)
- Metalworking Industry: Fire in Industrial Plant (USD 6.5 Million)
- Fruit & Horticultural Plant: Damage by Alluvium (USD 1.5 Million)
- Fruit & Horticultural Plant: Fire & BI (USD 4.6 Million)
- Forest Plantations: Wildfire (USD 2.8 Million)
- Plant Producing Canned Goods: Fire & BI (USD 8 Million)