Cathal Kenny is a qualified Engineer and Chartered Loss Adjuster who specialises in large and complex property claims. After completing duel engineering degrees in 2005, he worked in the Biomedical Device Industry for Boston Scientific before he commenced his loss adjusting career with GAB Robins (Cunningham Lindsey) in Ireland in 2006. There, he adjusted all manner of property losses.
In 2012, he relocated to Melbourne, Australia where he worked for a leading loss adjusting firm adjusting property losses, specialising in the large and complex property team. Throughout his time in Australia, Cathal gained extensive local knowledge and has managed a variety of complex claims involving Manufacturing, Food Production, Hospitality, Retail, Catastrophe Response and State Infrastructure.
- Food Production Facility: Fire (AUD 7 Million)
- Pharmaceutical Facility: Storm (AUD 4 Million)
- Industrial Dry-Cleaning Facility: Fire (AUD 2 Million)
- State Infrastructure: Storm / Flood (AUD 4 Million)
- Property Owner / Retreat: Cyclone (AUD 6 Million)
- Building Collapse: (AUD 1.6 Million)
- Bottled Water Facility (Team Adjuster): (AUD 16 Million)
- Farm Property: Bushfire (AUD 2.5 Million)
- Resorts: Cyclone (AUD 1 Million)
- Logistic Facility: Hail (AUD 3.2 Million)