In 1996 after his studies, Cesare became partner of the company Fire Gest S.r.l., the loss adjusting company founded by his father Eng. Marco Guazzini in 1990, after 25 years of experience as individual adjuster.
From 2000 to 2005 Cesare co-organized and managed the department of mass claims management in Fire Gest’s office in Florence.
From 2005 onwards, after Fire Gest S.r.l.’s decision to dismiss the mass claims department in order to focus only on markets of complex and specialty claims, Cesare manages claims for industrial and commercial losses of relevant single value in the fields of fire, theft, CAR, machinery breakdown, product liability, general and professional liability for the main clients of Fire Gest: Generali Group, Reale Mutua Group, Zurich, UnipolSai, Axa XL, Allianz, etc.
Cesare is a Junior Member of AIPAI (Italian loss adjusters association).
- Earthquake loss at Vinegar farm and plants 1,5M Euro
- Earthquake loss at Commercial center 1,5M Euro
- Earthquake loss at Public Offices 2,5M Euro
- Fire at Furniture plant 2M Euro
- Natural event at Education buildings (University) 1M Euro
- Natural event at Copper foundry 3M Euro
- Natural event at Hospital facilities 4M Euro
- Fire at Hospital facilities 2,5M Euro
- Many claims at Car dealers up to 1,5M Euro
- Fire at Textile plant 11M Euro
- Many claims related to Renewables and Energy (CAR/EAR, Fire, Natural events) up to 2M euro