Charles was born and raised in Dallas, TX and graduated college at Angelo State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance with a minor in Mathematics. He is a dedicated adjuster with a combination of two years of Property Field Catastrophe experience and two years
of Property & Casualty acumen as well as 3rd party Liability Auto Claim Resolution. Charles has been working as an Independent Adjuster for 2 years experienced in Residential and Commercial losses. He has also been a Tier 2 Property Complex Specialist handling 1st party Auto Claims and 3rd party Liability.
- Pacific Specialty – Home Fire (USD 50 K)
- Farmers – Catastrophe/ Hurricane (USD 75 K)
- Farmers – Catastrophe/ Hurricane (USD 65 K)
- Liberty Mutual – Water Loss (USD 70 K)
- Liberty Mutual – Water Loss (USD 80 K)