Chris has been in Damage Management for over 15 years and has previously worked for two of the UK’s leading restoration companies. Whilst specialising in residential restoration he developed an extensive range of skills, working throughout the UK and internationally. He has wide ranging experience of managing large teams of restoration technicians over multiple sites and projects simultaneously.
Through experience he understands the importance of delivering cost effective restoration solutions and building relationships with stakeholders, suppliers and customers. Chris is delighted to be part of the McLarens team and looks forward to bringing his particular set of skills to the exciting role of Mitigation Specialist.
- Morocco, Africa. Fire – Power Station – Decontamination of electronics and structure
- Rome, Italy. Fire – International Airport – Decontamination of electronics and baggage handling system
- Leicester, UK. Fire – Food Factory – Decontamination of machinery and structure. Chloride Testing
- Charlbury, UK. Fire -16th Century Church – Complex decontamination of structure and contents. High access
- London, UK. Flood – Historical Library – Complex structure drying
- Somerset Levels, UK. Large Area Flooding Event – Multiple domestic claims
- Carlisle, UK. Large Area Flooding Event – Multiple domestic and SME claims
- London, UK. Flood – Victorian School – Complex structure drying
- Aylesbury, UK. New Build Theatre – Complex structure drying
- Preston, UK. Flood – MOD Property – Decontamination and drying of contents and structure