Chris joined McLarens in January 2023 as a Senior Loss Adjuster in the Real Estate Division. Before joining McLarens, Chris worked at Crawford and Company for over 8 years.
During his time at Crawford and Company, Chris commenced his career managing Domestic and Commercial Property Claims for the first two years, then moved into specialised Strata Claims for 5 years before moving into Global Technical Services as a General Adjuster managing losses across a variety of portfolios, many involving significant losses across a variety of business sectors.
Whilst at Crawford and Company, Chris completed his loss adjusting diploma with ANZIIF in 2017 and was seconded to Miami, USA in 2017 for one month to assist with hurricane claims. Prior to working at Crawford and Company, Chris held a variety of claims roles from 2009 at QBE Insurance, Allianz and Suncorp.
- Hail Damage Damage – Commercial Landlord (AUD 1 Million)
- Electrical Fire Damage – Shopping Complex/Commercial Landlord (AUD $900K)
- Bush Fire Damage – Residential Property (AUD $800K)
- Storm Damage – Strata Complex (AUD $500K)
- Flood Damage – Commercial Property (AUD $800K)
- Hurricane Damage – Residential Property (USD)