Following the completion of a degree in Building Surveying and a Diploma in Construction, Christine commenced her loss adjusting career in 2010 with an International Loss Adjusting Firm. She has been investigating and handling personal injury, public liability, product liability and contract works liability matters across a broad sector of industries for over 8 years. Christine is also a Chartered Loss Adjuster and Licensed Investigator.
- Tyre Recycling Facility Fire – AUD $4M
- Construction Liability – Waterproofing Failure – AUD $1M
- Agriculture – Fatality (grain entrapment)
- Motor sport – Personal Injury
- Entertainment venues – Personal Injury – Various
- Grain Contamination
- Product Liability claims – International electronics manufacturer