Christopher has over 23 years loss adjusting experience having worked for Global Loss Adjusting House based in Melbourne with overseas secondments.
As a graduate of Melbourne University, Christopher gained a Bachelor of Commerce degree. Subsequent studies were undertaken at the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance where Christopher has completed the Diploma of Financial Services – Loss Adjusting.
Christopher has been involved in various losses covering a wide range of industries, including Retail, Tertiary Institutions, Wineries, Primary and Secondary Schools, and Churches.
- Retail: Flood (AUD 55 million)
- Church: Fire (AUD 23 million)
- Owners Corporation: Fire (AUD 22 Million)
- Warehouse: Fire (AUD 20 million)
- Commercial Building: Fire (AUD 10 Million)
- Adventure Park: Bushfire (AUD 8 Million)
- Hotel/Retail – Flood – (AUD 7 million)
- Community Centre: Fire (AUD 6 Million)
- Heritage Listed Building: Fire (AUD 5.5 million)
- Council Assets: Flood (AUD 5 Million)
- Recreation Centre: Fire (AUD 4 Million)
- Winery: Bushfire (AUD 8 Million)
- University: Earthquake (AUD 400 Million) (Member of Team)