Cillian graduated with a degree in Business Risk & Insurance in 2013 and commenced work with a niche loss adjusting firm in Ireland working in domestic, farm & commercial claims. Cillian moved to Australia in 2016 and continued to work as a loss adjuster joining one of the leading loss adjusting firms dealing with SME, strata and corporate commercial claims.
Cillian joined McLarens in May 2019 and specialises in major and complex losses as part of the Melbourne Property Team.
- Food Production Facility: Fire (AUD 15million)
- Engineering Plant: Flood (AUD 11 million)
- Residential Strata: Fire (AUD 6 million)
- Storage Facility: Storm (AUD 5 million)
- Shopping Centre: Flood (AUD 4 million)
- Water Treatment Facility: Bushfire (AUD 3 million)
- Commercial Office: Hail (AUD 2.5 million