Colm was brought up in the family trade of loss adjusting and has more than 10 years experience in the industry having worked as an adjuster, examiner and claims manager for one of the largest utilities in Canada. He has extensive experience dealing with the Lloyd’s market. He has considerable expertise in dealing with complex construction losses having handled property, general liability and professional liability claims in this sector and across Canada. Colm is currently licensed to practice in both British Columbia and Alberta.
Colm is involved with the Insurance Institute of Canada.
- Natural gas futures: Business Interruption (CDN 3.9 Million)
- LNG Plant: Design Error (CDN 17 Million)
- Energy Supply Network: Business Interruption (CDN 200 Million)
- Apartment Complex: Design Error (CDN 1 Million)
- Hotel: Design Error (CDN 2.5 Million)
- Solar Product Manufacturer: Patent Infringement (USD 1 Million)
- Fracking Machinery Manufacturer: Design Error (CDN 8 Million)
- Shopping Centre: Design Error (CDN 2.5 Million)
- Apartment Building: Design Error (CDN 1.5 Million)
- Apartment Building: Sprinkler Loss (CDN 2 Million)