In 2011, Craig graduated from Glasgow Caledonian University with a BSc Honours in Quantity Surveying. The following year he relocated to Australia.
As a Loss Adjuster with Crawford & Company and as a Consultant Quantity Surveyor primarily servicing the Insurance market, Craig has established a skillset in Property and Commercial Insurance with a focus on Tender Assessment/ Analysis, Contract Administration and Overall Cost Management.
He has gained experience across various industry sectors, including Building, Retail, Strata, Hospitality, Recreation and Agriculture, focusing on collaborative Reinstatement and Loss Mitigation.
Joining McLarens in 2021 as a Senior Loss Adjuster, Craig brings nine years of industry experience in Australia.
- Regional Council – Hail Damage (AUD 7.25 Million)
- Chicken Farm – Hail Damage (AUD 4.1 Million)
- Body Corporate – Hail Damage (AUD 4 Million)
- Body Corporate – Cyclone Damage (AUD 2.8 Million)
- Body Corporate incl. Commercial Kitchen – Water Damage (AUD 2.1 Million)
- Theme Park – Hail Damage (AUD 2 Million)
- Retail Complex – Fire Damage (AUD 1.8 Million)
- Childcare Facility – Flood Damage (AUD 1.1 Million)
- Hotel – Cyclone Damage (AUD 820K)
- Commercial Retail Facility – Fire Damage (AUD 650K)