Along with her claims handling background, Danielle also brings experience as a paralegal for nine years, and a surgical scrub for five years. She began working for McLarens in October 2016.
Danielle has handled claims from inception to final settlement. She has a broad claim adjusting background that included property, DRAM(liquor liability),product liability, fatalities, commercial and residential liability. Danielle is licensed though out the United States and is familiar with the court systems in those states. She is also familiar with the Federal Court system.
- Property – Fire – Senior Living Facility – up to 5.5 Million USD
- Property – Water Damage – Senior Living Facility – up to 2.5 Million USD
- Product Liability – Bodily Injury – Multiple Claimants – up to 2.5 Million USD
- Product Liability – Fire – Apartment Complex – 1 Million USD
- Product Liability – Fatality – up to 10 Million USD