Darragh began his career in the insurance industry in 2008 with an adjusting firm in Ireland. During this time he obtained his Irish CIP designation and a diploma in loss adjusting via the Insurance Institute of Ireland. In early 2014 he joined a global brokerage firm in Toronto as a claims consultant and progressed to the position of senior claims consultant where he handled claims in Canada and across North America. Darragh joined MGB in 2017.
Darragh has experience in Auto, Commercial General Liability, Large Government Infrastructure, Property and Construction (Wrap Up Liability & Builder’s Risk) claims including CAT work during the 2016 Fort McMurray wildfires.
Darragh is a member of the Insurance Institute of Ontario.
- Commercial Office Building – Water Damage (CAD 2.4 Million)
- Condominium Project – Course of Construction – Water Damage (CAD 2.5 Million)
- Community Regeneration Project – Course of Construction – Water Damage (CAD 2.5 Million)
- Commercial Office Tower Project – Course of Construction – Concrete Form Leak (CAD 1 Million)
- Commercial Office Tower Project – Course of Construction – Water Damage to Bus Ducts (CAD 500 K)
- Community Centre – Fire (CAD 1 Million)
- Data Centre – Course of Construction – Testing and Commissioning Damage to Generator (CAD 350 K)
- Warehouse – Fire (CAD 300 K)
- Apartment Complex – Equipment Breakdown (CAD 250 K)
- Infrastructure – Contractor Equipment (CAD 105 K)