David began his insurance career in 1999 in London, working for an important Spanish insurance company in their Underwriting and Claims Departments. He then joined a major international adjusting firm in London, working in their home foreign office liaison department, and handling multiple interim overseas assignments, before moving to Latin America in 2008.
From 2014 to 2019, David managed McLarens operations in Mexico, including the adjustment of major claims throughout Mexico and the Americas for international clients. He moved to San Francisco, USA in 2019, where he has continued to handle multi-million dollar losses throughout the United States and Latin America. More recently, he moved to Madrid, Spain to lead McLarens operations: he is focused on assisting our clients with interests in Spain and Latin America, in addition to offering adjusting and claims services in Property and Casualty.
- Claims related to fire, flood, theft, terrorism, civil/product/construction liability, utility companies, large-scale commerce, banks, mines, art, and valuables
- Damage to power station of a solar (photovoltaic) generation facility under construction with consequent delay in start up
- Collapse of embankment during construction and testing of a Hydro
- California Fires
- Multimillion dollar terrorism claims following Civil Disorder
- CAR petrochemical loss (USD 200 K)
- Retail Chain: Looting / Pawnbroking (USD 5 Million)
- Automotive Industry: Flood Loss (USD 500 Million)
- CAR Oil Refinery (USD 5 Million)
- CAR Gas Pipeline Claim (USD 25 Million)
- Retail Store: Earthquake Loss (USD 80 Million)
- Hydroplant: Storm Loss (USD 89 Million)