In 1995 Debra was introduced to the world of insurance when she joined the CAR team of a national Loss Adjusting company as a part time administrator. At that stage she was working alongside a well known northern based CAR Loss Adjuster and under his guidance and direction, Debra progressed from her original role and started dealing with small plant losses. In 2000 Debra was promoted to Manager and at that stage she was dealing with a variety of plant and CAR claims, subsequently progressing to the role of Associate Director in 2010 and remaining in this role until 2019, with 23 years continuous service.
During that period Debra was the sole nominated account handler for a national MEWP hire company and has also dealt with a variety of construction and engineering claims for various principals.
Debra joined McLarens C & Team in March 2019 as an Executive Adjuster.
- Waste Recycling Company: Waste Processing Plant – Fire (£2 Million)
- Waste Recycling Company: Waste Processing Plant – Defective Prototype (£1 Million)
- Private Healthcare Group: Mobile Medical Scanner – Fire (£2 Million)
- Railway Infrastructure Contractor: Tamper Locomotive – Fire (£1.8 Million)
- Building Contractor: Contract Works – Flood (£1 MIllion)
- Various Plant Theft Incidents (£500 K)
- Various Crane Damage Incidents (£250 K)
- General Constructional Plant losses