Donald began his adjusting working for a large national property & casualty company. During this time, he completed an eight-week training program & began handling first party personal & commercial line losses in the New York City metropolitan area.
In 1992, he started a career with a major national property & casualty company based in New York City. He became the dedicated large loss adjuster for the New York City branch and handled complex high exposure claims as a senior adjuster.
Donald became a licensed general adjuster with a regional independent firm handling first and third party residential & commercial losses.
He also has extensive experience in handling construction all risk (CAR) claims.
- Aerospace Manufacturer: Tornado Loss (assisted) (USD 250 Million)
- Carpet Manufacturer: Hurricane Sandy (USD 15 Million)
- Resort: Hurricane Odile (USD 15 Million)
- Resort: Hurricane Irma (USD 75 Million)
- Resort: Hurricane Maria (USD 75 Million)