Douglas started in the insurance industry in 1988 with his employment as a multi line adjuster trainee in Seattle, WA with Crawford and Company. In 1990 Douglas transitioned to AIC II in Palm Springs, CA handling multi line commercial and personal lines claims and leading an office of 2 adjusters up through 1991. From there Douglas was promoted Branch Claims Supervisor at the Crawford and Company office in Sacramento, CA supervising a team of consisting of liability, property and workers compensation adjusters. In 1995 through 2019 Douglas moved onto branch management leading teams in various roles involving CAT/Quality/Compliance/Staff Development as well revenue and expense management. In 2019 Douglas joined McLarens as a National General Adjuster; eventually taking on the role of Director of Director of Operations in August of 2020.
- Crop Over spray CGL BI exposure(s) (USD 500 K)
- Golf Course Land Scape Freeze claim (USD 450 K)
- Fire Wood Products recycling plant (USD 900 K)
- Multiple Apartment/Condominium Fires (USD $750 K+)
- Multiple Commercial Property Water Plumbing occurrences (USD 500 K+)
- Product Recall (Cosmetics) (USD 1 Million+)