Eddie graduated college in 2004 with a BBA in Insurance & Real Estate from Delta State University in Cleveland, MS. From 2005 to 2010 he worked as a Special Claims Representative handling auto physical damage claims for Farmers Insurance. Towards the end of 2010 Eddie left Farmers for an opportunity to work property claims as a Property Claims Representative for Travelers Dedicated CAT Team. In 2015, Eddie began working for Engle Martin & Associates, where he held the title of Senior Property Adjuster. In 2017, Eddie was hired at Vericlaim (now Sedgwick) where he quickly advanced from Senior Property Adjuster to Regional General Adjuster. Eddie joined McLarens as a National General Adjuster in July of 2022.
- Pet food production facility: Hail (USD 14 million)
- Retail banking: Nationwide Civil Unrest (USD 12.9 million)
- Public school: Freeze (USD 3.5 million)
- Military base: Hail (USD 2.5 million)
- Restaurant chain: Hurricane damage (USD 1.5 million)
- Apartment: Fire (USD 1.2 million)