Ekta has experience in the field of Loss Adjuster for around 9 years. After post-graduation in Insurance, she started her career with Reliance General Insurance Company Limited as the first Regional Marketing Representative of Gujarat. Later, she joined Absolute Surveyors & Loss Assessors, Ahmedabad in 2010 and handled Telecommunication and Marine claims. She obtained her IRDA License in 2014 and worked as independent loss adjuster for 8 years. She got assignments from various Insurance Companies for Risk-Inspection, Property, Marine Cargo & Miscellaneous/Casualty type of claims. She joined McLarens in 2022 as a Senior Loss Adjuster and handled various claims across marine, property, engineering, casualty and liability.
She is also a Licentiate member of The Indian Institute of Insurance Surveyors and Loss Assessors and keep herself upgraded through training seminars.
- Loss to contents and road of ‘BHEL’ due to ‘Biporjoy’ flood (USD $240K)
- Various Fire claims of stock/building (USD $60K)
- Various Marine claims of GE/Renuka Sugar/Glentech (USD $240K)
- Dishonesty/Infidelity claims (USD $30K)
- Various Fire/Liability/Theft claims of DGVCL/MGVCL/PGVCL/UGVCL
- Handled Marine Tiles claims Pan-India for (Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co)
- Veraval flood claims in Fire policy for stock/building