Emily began her insurance career as an Administrative Assistant for the McLarens Crisis Management team. During her time in that role, Emily developed skills in policy interpretation, client communications, and evaluating Product Recall and Product Contamination Insurance claims. She subsequently gained her New York adjusting license and transitioned to the role of Crisis Management Adjuster in 2021. As a Crisis Management Adjuster, Emily has spearheaded the development and management of the Crisis Management TPA programs and client relationships, in addition to complex claims handling.
- Contaminated Products: Undeclared Allergen in Nutraceuticals (USD 700,000)
- Contaminated Products: Bacteria in Nutraceuticals (USD 3.5 Million)
- Consumable Products Recall: Foreign Material in Snack Bars (USD 3 Million)
- Product Recall Consumer Goods: Non-compliant Mattresses (USD 500,000)
- Consumable Products Recall: Leaking Beverage Cans (USD 500,000)
- Contaminated Products: Undeclared Allergen in Frozen Meals (USD 1.5 Million)