Eric has nearly three decades of progressive experience adjusting property, casualty, and auto claims. He began his career with Crawford & Company in 1992, and joined Norcross (FKA Washington Oregon Claim Service) in 2003. He has diverse geographic claims handling experience, having worked all over the western United States, upper Midwest, eastern seaboard and the gulf coast.
His experience also includes investigation and adjustment of first and third party property, casualty and liability claims, property estimating using Xactimate, auto and heavy equipment appraising, and truck and cargo claims.
Eric is a Haag Certified Inspector-Residential Roofing and is licensed in Arizona, Georgia, Idaho, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas and Washington.
- Hotel: Fire Loss (USD 200 K)
- Insured’s Locations: Hurricane Loss (USD 500 K)
- Nursing Home Liability: Resident Abuse (USD 250 K)
- Numerous Commercial and Residential Roof Claims (USD 100 K)
- Church: Fire (USD 120 K – 400 K)
- Auto Liability: Property Damage Claim (USD 500 K)
- Auto Liability: Bodily Injury Claim (USD 750 K)
- Truck Liability: Diesel Spill Claim (USD 9 Million)
- Daycare Liability: Inadequate Supervision of Children
- School/Athletic Program Liability: Coaching Abuse of Athletes
Associate in Claims (AIC), HAAG Certified Inspector - Residential Roofing
Global Adjusting Firm - Property & Casualty School, Truck & Cargo Courses
28 years 1992