Eric has three decades of progressive experience adjusting property, casualty and vehicle claims. He began his career with Crawford & Company in 1992 and joined Norcross (FKA Washington Oregon Claim Service) in 2003. He has diverse experience handling residential and commercial property claims as well as auto, homeowner, product, truck and commercial liability claims. Eric has handled claims all over the western United States, upper Midwest, eastern seaboard and the gulf coast, including Hurricanes Harvey, Florence and Matthew.
His experience also includes property estimating using Xactimate, auto and heavy equipment appraising and estimating, as well as truck and cargo claims.
Eric is a Haag Certified Inspector-Residential Roofing and is licensed in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas and Washington.
- Fraternal Lodge Fire Loss (USD 1.5 Million)
- Hurricane Loss at Several of Insured’s Locations (USD 500 K)
- Wind Damage At Insured’s Low-Income Housing Complex – 72 Apartment Roofs Inspected in 3 Days
- Numerous Commercial and Residential Roof Claims, Larger Commercial Roof Claims have exceeded USD 100 K
- Church Fires (USD 120 K – 400 K)
- Auto Liability – Property Damage Claim (USD 500 K)
- Auto Liability – Bodily Injury Claim (USD 750 K)
- Truck Liability – Diesel Spill Claim (USD 9 Billion)
- Day Care Liability – Inadequate Supervision of Children
- School / Athletic Program Liability – Coaching Abuse of Athletes
- Elder Care Facility Liability – Physical Assault of a Resident, including Criminal Trial (USD 300 K)