George graduated from Sichuan University in 2013 with a bachelors degree in material forming and engineering control. After graduation, George joined an international Loss Adjusting company, based in Sichuan, as a Loss Adjuster. George assisted in many major claims, including ‘Typhoon Buffet’ and major landslide cases in Sichuan.
George joined McLarens in November 2015 as a Loss Adjuster in the Non-Marine department.
- Toy Factory: Rainstorm (USD 1.5 Million adjusted to USD 587 K)
- Highway Blasting-Induced damage (USD 734 K adjusted to USD 294 K)
- Logistics Warehouse: Container Collapse (USD 148 K adjusted to USD 117 K)
- Building Machine: Water Damage (RMB 2 Million adjusted to USD 132 K)
- Restaurants: Rainstorm (USD 147 K)
- Restaurants: Cold Waves (USD 294 K adjusted to USD 73 K)
- Parade: Property Damage & Loss of Profit (USD 294 K adjusted to USD 73 K)
- Warehouse: Typhoon “Meranti” (USD 1 Million adjusted to USD 323 K)
- Restaurants: Typhoon “Meranti” (USD 294 K adjusted to USD 117 K)
- Stainless Steel Plant: Fire (RMB 30 Million adjusted to USD 954 K)