Georgina commenced her career as a Forensic Accountant at PriceWaterhouseCoopers in Brisbane before joining Marsh Risk Consulting where she was a Claims Preparer for 11 years specialising in the preparation of large and complex business interruption claims in the UK, Europe, Asia and Pacific regions. In 2018, Georgina joined an international loss adjusting firm where she was the Manager for Queensland of the forensic accounting team prior to joining McLarens in April 2021.
Georgina’s experience spans a broad range of industries including mining, manufacturing, petrochemicals, retail and hospitality. Georgina specialises in engagements involving quantification of losses relating to business interruption claims, contingent business interruption claims, product recalls and event cancellations.
- Australia – Hotel – Business Interruption (AUD 10 Million)
- Australia – Mining – Property Damage and Business Interruption (AUD 500 Million)
- Australia – Entertainment Company – Covid-19 Event Cancellation Claim (AUD 5 Million)
- Australia – Food Manufacturer – Product Recall (AUD 1 Million)
- Australia – Strata Property – Property Damage and Business Interruption (AUD 20 Million)
- Australia – Wholesale Food Distributor – Stock and Business Interruption (AUD 7 Million)
- UK – Petrochemical Plant – Business Interruption (GBP 5 Million)
- UK – Footwear Wholesaler & Retailer – Contingent Business Interruption (GBP 19 Million)
- Japan – Semiconductor Manufacturer – Business Interruption (USD 100 Million)
- Thailand – Petrochemical Plant – Business Interruption (USD 200 Million)