Graeme began his career in the construction industry and was employed in several capacities obtaining a wide range of skills and experience on both domestic and commercial property renovation and restoration. During the time he studied part time and gained an HND in Construction and the Built environment. Graeme started his career in the insurance industry by becoming a Servicemaster Restoration franchisee in 2010 and qualifying as BDMA Technician, Grahame owned and operated that business till he sold the franchise in 2018.
In 2020 Graeme Joined ISS Restoration as a property team leader project managing a wide variety of claims. He is also involved with the British Damage Management Association.
- 50+ Domestic properties damaged by flash flooding, (Thunder Thursday Newcastle 2012) – £300,000.
- 30+ Domestic properties damaged by heavy rain fall/flash flooding, (Carlisle 2015) – £225,000.
- Stately Home, Escape of water, Property Drying and restoration of Antique furniture – £78,000.
- Farm House, Extensive fire and Smoke damage, – £73,000.
- Art collector, Accidental damage restoration – £12,500.