Mr. Brown began his career in 1988 after graduating from Elmhurst College with a Bachelor of Science with a major in Accounting. The majority of his career has involved the field of Forensic Accounting and the measurement of damages for the insurance industry. He has evaluated losses of various size and scope throughout the United States and globally.
Mr. Brown joined McLarens seven years ago in 2016, bringing extensive knowledge in many different industries including but not limited to the Agriculture, Food Processing and Growing, Automotive, Manufacturing and Retail industries. His primary focus is with Property Insurance (Agriculture) and served catastrophe duty for numerous hurricanes including Hugo, Andrew, Katrina, Ike, Sandy and many others.
In addition, Mr. Brown has participated in numerous seminars and presentations involving the measurement of economic damages to colleagues, insurance industry personnel and the legal profession. He has testified as an expert witness and given numerus depositions, all related to the insurance industry.
- Food Processing – Beef (USD 320 Million)
- Food Processing – Pork (USD 20 Million)
- Food Processing – Poultry (USD 60 Million)
- Grain/Feed Mill (USD 75 Million)
- Food Manufacture (USD 70 Million)
- Stock/Inventory – STP (USD 19 Million)
- Plant – Cannabis (USD 10 Million)