Hervé is a general engineer specialized in engines and industrial process.
Before becoming an adjuster, he worked for ten years in the truck and semi-trailers industry.
In 2002, Hervé joined Garreau Boussu, a firm of adjusters, then founded the firm Ciblexperts with Marc Bontemps and Thierry Rostan in 2006.
- Collapse of a harbor crane (30 M€)
- City gas explosion in Paris (60 M€)
- Industrial process fan breakage in the metallurgical industry (20 M€)
- Broken metro station fans (1 M€)
- Breakage and malfunction of a refrigeration production unit 10 MW (5 M€)
- Generalized drill holes on cold water / hot water pipes co-ownership in Monaco (100 M€)
- Drill holes industrial process exchangers in the microelectronics industry (4 M€)
- Fire on a 4MW heat pump for urban heating network (2 M€)
- Breakage of a cold production unit of plastic bottle factory in Martinique (1 M€)
- Breakage of boat reduction gearbox in Reunion (1,5 M€)
- Premature wear of boat engines (2 M€)
- Management of serial claims relating to hydraulic motors malfunction for construction machinery (3 M€)
- Numerous heating / air conditioning / ventilation claims for hotel resorts (between 200 k€ and 1 M€)
- Fire of low voltage main distribution panel in high-rise building (5 M€)