Ian began his insurance career in 2003 with a multinational firm and has worked in both Canada and the United States. He has handled large and complex losses throughout North America, specializing on film, entertainment and contingency claims, as well as commercial property and builder’s risk losses.
Ian has worked several CAT losses in the Caribbean, England and North America. Ian hold adjuster’s licenses in both Canada and the United States.
Ian is a past board member / president (2013 – 2014) with the North American Contingency Association (NACA).
- Film production loss with equipment, props and interruption (CAD 2.0 Million)
- Film production interruption loss (covid-19 shutdown) (CAD 2.0 Million)
- Commercial production interruption loss (covid-19 shutdown) (CAD 1.0 Million)
- Film production equipment loss (CAD 500 K)
- Film production cast loss (CAD 1.0 Million)
Prize indemnity, tennis shot (CAD 1.0 Million)
- Fire at golf course (CAD 1.4 million)
- Fire at furniture manufacturing facility (CAD 3.0 Million)
- Water damages at commercial office tower (CAD 5.0 Million)
- Electrical cable failure at mixed use building (CAD 1.0 Million)