Jacky graduated from the China Insurance College majoring in Commercial Insurance in 2007. Immediately following his graduation, Jacky joined a well-known domestic Loss Adjusting company in Shenzhen, where he handled cases of various types, becoming knowledgeable in case handling and negotiation for both marine and non-marine losses.
In 2009, Jacky starting working as an Assistant General Manager at a Broker in Shenzhen, assisting in the company management and being mainly responsible for tendering and claims supervision services.
Jacky joined McLarens in July 2014 as a Marine Loss Adjuster.
- Shenzhen plant machinery insurance (RMB 1.8 Million)
- Hunan electric fire loss (RMB 50 Million)
- Shenzhen hardware factory fire loss (RMB 4.3 Million)
- Guangdong printing and dyeing factory rainstorm loss (RMB 3.5 Million)
- Dongguan furniture factory rainstorm loss (RMB 3 Million)
- Guangdong group company risk assessment (Coverage of RMB 7.2 Billion)
- Gaungdong electronics group risk assessment (Coverage of RMB 3.5 Billion)
- Tianjin explosion involving container surveys
- Fujian logistics company fire loss (Coverage of RMB 1.5 Million)
- Guangdong nuclear power plant international transport loss (Coverage of RMB 700 K)