James has been a Loss Adjuster since 1987. He was previously the Canadian Director of the Technical Services division for a multinational adjusting company.
As a Managing Director with MGB, James is one of the leaders of the Third Party Administration group, as well a senior commercial property adjuster, professional liability lead and Cyber lead.
- Vehicle Conversion loss, Toronto ON (CAD 10 Million)
- Broadcast Facility – Fire, Ottawa ON (CAD 15 Million)
- Shopping Plaza – Fire, Aylmer QC (CAD 16 Million)
- Meat Packing Plant – Fire, Paisley ON (CAD 4.5 Million)
- Product Liability loss at Hotel, Avon CO (CAD 4 Million)
- Wrap-Up Liability water damage claim to downtown office building construction project (CAD 3.5 Million)
- Race Track fire (CAD 2 Million)
- Hundreds of cyber breach / extortion and liability claims throughout Canada
- Lighting/sound equipment theft (CAD 1.5 Million)
- Health Centre total loss fire, Manitoulin Island ON (CAD 1.5 Million)