Jan is one of two co-owners of GtE since its legal restructuring in 2011. In the early stages of the enterprise, he was responsible for establishing new business relations and developing our international department. Today, Jan is the Chief Strategy Officer of the company.
Jan has received a formal education in Economics/Business Administration, Information Technologies and Philosophy at Europe’s top Universities in Bayreuth, Hamburg and Leuven. Internally, he designs and coordinates the business development and process strategies. Externally, he oversees our international accounts inclusive of Austria as well as the technical departments of business interruption and product liability. Jan is also involved with BVFS – Bundesverband Freier Sachverständiger.
- Metal Smelting Plant: Flood (EUR +100 Million)
- Beverage Production Site: Flood (EUR +10 Million)
- Feedstuff Production Site: Recall / Contamination (EUR +5 Million)
- E-Bike Manufacturing Plant: Product Liability (EUR +3.5 Million)
- Automotive Manufacturer: Fire (EUR +6 Million)
- Hotel Building: Ground Water Ingress (EUR +5 Million)
- Chocolate Factory: Business Interruption (EUR +2 Million)
- Semiconductor Transport Chain: Marine (EUR +2.5 Million)
- Oil & Gas Refinery: Business Interruption (EUR +3 Million)